What does concessionary fee mean?
- What does concessionary fee mean?
- What is a concession person?
- What does it mean to offer a concession?
- What are concession areas?
- Is concessionary a word?
- What does Encts stand for?
- What is the meaning of Consection?
- Is a concession a child?
- What is the difference between lease and concession?
- What is an example of concession?
- What is the meaning of concessionary in English?
- What is the a concessionary loan scheme?
- Is the Metro right to offer concessionary rates all day?
- Are You entitled to a concessionary bus in West Yorkshire?
What does concessionary fee mean?
offered at a lower price than usual for certain people, for example students or old people: a concessionary fare/ticket.6 giorni fa
What is a concession person?
countable noun. If you make a concession to someone, you agree to let them do or have something, especially in order to end an argument or conflict. The King made major concessions to end the confrontation with his people.
What does it mean to offer a concession?
If you make a concession to someone, you agree to let them do or have something, especially in order to end an argument or conflict. ... A concession is a special right or privilege that is given to someone.
What are concession areas?
Concession Area means a space or privilege granted within or upon a premises that is used for the purpose of a subsidiary business or service; Sample 1.
Is concessionary a word?
pertaining to concession; of the nature of a concession: concessionary agreements.
What does Encts stand for?
The English National Concessionary Travel Scheme (ENCTS) is the statutory. concessionary bus travel scheme in England. It was introduced in 2001.3 It. was to be provided to “an elderly or disabled person residing in [a local. authority] area”.
What is the meaning of Consection?
a series of things that follow in sequence; a train of reasoning. Examples: consection of action, 1863; of experiments, 1651; of glory, 1601; of mental phenomena, 1836; of tenses [grammar], 1871.
Is a concession a child?
Re: What does the term 'Concession' mean? A concession is a discount for children, seniors, students etc.
What is the difference between lease and concession?
A “lease” is an interest in a property whereas a “concession” is a grant of a license to operate on the property but doesn't carry any inherent property rights. A lease is a grant of possession over a definite description of the land or other property in return of a definite price and payment arrangement.
What is an example of concession?
The definition of concession is something granted in response to demands, or a special allowance, or is the right to use land or property granted by the owner. When you are negotiating and you give in to something that the other side wants, this is an example of a concession.
What is the meaning of concessionary in English?
- Define concessionary. concessionary synonyms, concessionary pronunciation, concessionary translation, English dictionary definition of concessionary. n. 1. The act of conceding. 2. a. Something, such as a point previously claimed in argument, that is later conceded. b. An acknowledgment or admission. 3.
What is the a concessionary loan scheme?
- A concessionary loan scheme to encourage small-scale entrepreneurs to engage in sustainable income generation activities was approved by Cabinet this week. Checks are being introduced on buses on Teesside to prevent the misuse of concessionary bus passes meant for older and disabled people.
Is the Metro right to offer concessionary rates all day?
- ‘Metro, however, says the move is a positive step for older and disabled passengers - as they can now enjoy concessionary rates virtually all day.’ ‘Now the concessionary rate is available at all times other than between 6.30 am and 9.30 am during week day peak travel.’
Are You entitled to a concessionary bus in West Yorkshire?
- ‘Men and women over the age of 60 are entitled to off-peak concessionary travel on buses and trains throughout West Yorkshire through Metro's Senior Permit scheme.’ ‘Spelthorne Borough Council is having to dig deep into its coffers to help finance a county-wide concessionary bus scheme, after Surrey County Council withdrew its support.’